Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Be Careful trusting other internet marketers!!!

Hey Folks...

I just wanted to write a short blog to explain a situation I just experienced in the Twitterverse. ( Twitter-Universe) I received a tweet from a fellow tweeter explaining how they liked my response so much, that they had a gift for me. Although I was surprised I was eager to find out what it could be. heres the message: mhare8244 very good, dm me i have a gift for you again. from AmandaSheridan3 So I responded and gave her my email to see what I was receiving. The next email I got was this. Do you have a blog or website? $50 min for simple link on your page (http://..........) paypal only DM or ........3@gmail.com I excluded the link and the email add. they sent me, but you guys get the point. $50 min? I thought Wow, so I checked the link and it wasn't a virus, and I agreed with the product. So I decide to post it on my blog. The next step was to send my paypal email add. to receive payment, after waiting two days for a response here is what I received. hi got the message, the blog is pretty new, it has very low value. keep posting something and dm me again in 6 months please. WOW! That wasn't the deal??? I just got tricked into publishing the link to my friends and followers for free. I guess the joke is on me, but at least I can warn others out there. AmandaSheridan3 did not live up to her word. So BE CAREFUL!!! Unfortunately we can not trust those who appear to be legit.

So the moral of the story is to be weary of those offering things for you to post links. Do it at your free will. If you dont have thousands of followers, most likely you wont receive any funds for links you share for others. And you will end up helping someone for free like me. Thanks for allowing me to vent. Pray for #Haiti. PEACE!!!! tweetjackers

No comments:

Post a Comment